PICO Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
Smith & Nephew
What is PICO 7 sNPWT?
Negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) is a topical therapy that provides controlled sub-atmospheric pressure in a sealed system on the surface of a wound.
- PICO sNPWT is a single use disposable form of NPWT.
- Cleared for use on acute wounds, chronic wounds and closed surgical incisions.
- Proprietary, silicone-based, four-layer technology uniquely manages wound fluid by simultaneously evaporating and locking it away, keeping excess moisture away from the wound and periwound area. No need for a canister!
- Expansion of NPWT benefits beyond the wound site by providing compression to the periwound area, which may help improve perfusion.
PICO is appropriate for:
- Acute wounds
- Chronic wounds
- Closed surgical incisions
- Traumatic wounds
- Sub-acute and dehisced wounds
- Flaps and grafts
- Partial-thickness burns
- Ulcers – diabetic, pressure
To read more about patient info on PICO sNPWT System, click here.